Sunday 5 May 2013

Broadchurch Revealed


(rejected by Poetry24)

Revealed the killer on Broadchurch,
Twenty two four, U K world,
Nine-something time,
Pfft, ah, shit,
Deafdumb blind kid,
Mastic tax super glue,
Tiny twenty-four-hour hearty steeple,
Scratch my balls,
Sweat in my crack,
Pfft, grasp,
Reach for…
Love is a Dead Dog from Hell,
Don’t ease faith's pain...

...The pain of Broadchurch,
Missing the rain,
The reign of Big Lurch,
Missing Miss Assisted Suicide,
Mastic beeswax goo,
I will go outside,
Go outside, me,
Go outside me,
I speak with no-one
While GRACE kneels waiting bloody in the rain,
Aside the Carcass of God.

Goodbye Broadchurch,
Sink into the ether,
Of another lonely day,
Fade rapid in the smoke,
Fade rapid in the grey,
Behind the Sun,
Sinking,
And drinking,
All my thoughts away,
From broad what?
God's Church.




No comments:

Post a Comment